These days, many facilities are updating from manual lockers to electronic lockers, and this is not without reason. Although this change comes with a slightly higher price, it is well worth the investment in the long run. Electronic lockers provide higher levels of security, have longer lifespans, and simplify multiple business processes. Below are the 5 biggest benefits of upgrading to electronic lockers. Visit our website for more tips and to check out our special offers!
Less Wear and Tear
The mechanical components of electronic lockers don’t get worn out as quickly as those of manual lockers do. Electronic access devices such as card swiping machines, and code entry pads don’t require keys and thus have fewer moving parts. Not having to purchase replacement components can save money in the long run.
No Keys to Keep Track of
It’s much easier to keep track of a combination or a password than it is to keep track of a key. You can keep a few copies of a written password in different places such as your cellphone, your wallet, and your home, where as you usually only have one or two copies of a key at most. For card swiping machines, a plastic key card is much cheaper and faster to replace than cutting a new key is.
Electronic lockers provide many more options for heightened security which manual lockers simply cannot compete with. For starters, manual lockers are vulnerable to being lock picked. Since electronic lockers don’t have keyholes, this problem is eliminated. Electronic lockers can also be armed with alarms or sensors that go off when items are removed from them.
If you run a large business, a theme park, a gym, etc., then electronic lockers can handle a few different business processes so that you can focus your efforts elsewhere. For instance, from one central monitoring computer, you can quickly see how many lockers are in use at any time. This also allows lockers to be controlled from one location, meaning that employees don’t have to enter places such as locker rooms to handle them.
They Can Make You More Money
In the end, the upgraded efficiency and security that comes with electronic lockers is well worth the investment. Electronic lockers allow you to easily adjust prices, from one central location, so that you can test out prices at will to figure out what generates maximum profit. Since they also require less maintenance, there’s less overhead in that area as well.
So now you know why you should consider upgrading to electronic lockers, but you might not know exactly what options there are. Once again, YS Lockers is here to help! At YS Lockers, our selection Electronic Lockers is designed to serve a vast array of clientele. Our main priority is that they are all user-friendly for both you and your customers. In fact, here’s a way that you can build your own diy safe.
Electronic Locker Access
- We offer 6 different options for Recognition Methods, depending on what suits your business type the best.
- For instance, there is finger vein or facial recognition, if you are the only one you want to be able to access the lockers, or you can set a custom password to share with your team.
- Electronic key cards are easy to use and replace!
Central Control Centers
- Our Electronic Lockers are also capable of a Multi-Network mode, where they act as a central server to control other servers at your business, such as cash registers and smaller e-locker groups.
- We can provide Wireless Locker Systems, so that customers can help themselves, and your employees can be allocated elsewhere.
- Our kiosks can be immediately installed for a quick and simple transition to how you run your locker rentals.
- Your customers are sure to be pleased with our kiosks, as they interact with the 55” High-Definition video screen. They are easy to use and pleasing to the eye, as they can display any graphics you choose.
Mobile Charging Lockers
- Our Mobile Charging Lockers are the next step in mobile device charging technology.
- Each unit is carries multiple input cables, so it is compatible with a variety of devices.
- Once a device is plugged into the unit, and the locker door is shut, it starts charging.
- Depending on which type of locker you choose, they can be activated by depositing either cash or coins.
- The YS Mobile Charging Lockers are the most way for your customer to safely charge their mobile devices.
- Our 15” Touch Screen Industrial PC Kiosk is ideal for theme parks and other commercial uses.
- It is designed for heavy day-to-day usage, so it requires minimal servicing and the lockers themselves are built to last, so you’re sure to generate a lot of revenue.
- The system is very user-friendly and it provides your customers with the comfort of knowing that their valuables are safe.
Motherboard Electronic Lockers
In order to meet the customer’s requirements, our back stage management supports 7 functions:
- Setting the number of each cell
- Setting the time
- Setting the loading time
- Single open and single clean password
- Whole open and whole clean password
- Inquiry function
- Lock and unlock function.
We offer different sizes and configurations for all of our Electronic Locker options. They are also all fully customizable, so they can perfectly suit your needs, whatever they may be. Visit our website here to see all of our options and to find out about our special offers!